2-Day HTS Classification Training in Houston
Time & Location
About the Event
Masters Method Training Course, HTS Classification
After the 2-Day HTS training, all students will have the skill and confidence to…
• Use a legally sound and proven method to classify in the HTS with confidence and accuracy
• Correctly classify parts, complete articles, composite goods, and sets
• Quickly navigate the unique language and layout of the HTS
• Use section and chapter notes to achieve the most accurate HTS classifications
• Understand and apply the 13 most valuable resources to support your HTS classifications.
• Document and defend each classification using our Masters Method Defender Tool
This training uses hands-on activities, tools, quizes and prizes to not only help you learn our customs-approved method, but to ensure you are able to confidently apply our method to your work.
Breakfast will be served at 8:30am and class will begin at 9:00am
Lunch will be served from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- General Ticket$1,475$1,4750$0
- ICPA Member - Discounted Rate$1,375$1,3750$0