Thu, Oct 15|
Chicago (Hotel to be determined)
2-Day HTS Classification Training in Chicago (Fall)
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – Oct 16, 2020, 5:00 PM
Chicago (Hotel to be determined), Chicago, IL
About the Event
Masters Method Training Course, HTS Classification
After the 2-Day HTS training, all students will have the skill and confidence to…
• Use a legally sound and proven method to classify in the HTS with confidence and accuracy
• Correctly classify parts, complete articles, composite goods, and sets
• Quickly navigate the unique language and layout of the HTS
• Use section and chapter notes to achieve the most accurate HTS classifications
• Understand and apply the 13 most valuable resources to support your HTS classifications.
• Document and defend each classification using our Masters Method Defender Tool
This training uses hands-on activities, tools, quizes and prizes to not only help you learn our customs-approved method, but to ensure you are able to confidently apply our method to your work.
Breakfast will be served at 8:30am and class will begin at 9:00am
Lunch will be served from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
The exact hotel will be chosen roughly 4-6 weeks prior to the date of the training, once chosen all registered students will receive an email, and this page will be updated.
If you are registering 3 or more students, we offer group discounts, please be sure to contact us via email or phone