Wed, May 06|
Chicago (Hotel to be determined)
1-Day Export Classification Training in Chicago
Time & Location
May 06, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Chicago (Hotel to be determined), Chicago, IL
About the Event
After the 1-Day Export training, students will confidently be able to…
• Use a legally sound and proven step by step method to quickly and accurately classify in the USML and ECCN
• Understand the language and layout of the USML and ECCN
• Use notes, technical notes, definition of terms and other valuable resources to support your classifications.
• Correctly determine classifications under either the ECCN or USML
• Apply the catch and release rule to limit export controls
• Document and defend each classification using our Masters Method Defender Tool
This training uses hands-on activities, tools, quizes and prizes to not only help you learn our customs-approved method, but to ensure you are able to confidently apply our method to your work.
Breakfast will be served at 8:30am and class will begin at 9:00am
Lunch will be served from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
The exact hotel will be chosen roughly 4-6 weeks prior to the date of the training, once chosen all registered students will receive an email, and this page will be updated.
If you are registering 3 or more students, we offer group discounts, please be sure to contact us via email or phone$595.00
ICPA Member - Discounted Rate
If you are registering 3 or more students, we offer group discounts, please be sure to contact us via email or phone$545.00